- SPF40 Broad Spectrum: protects against the sun’s damaging UVA and UVB rays
- Photostable, will not break down in sunlight
- Water Resistant (80 minutes)
- Free of: chemical sunscreens, preservatives, oils, fragrances, or PABA
- Reef Friendly
Tizo2 Mineral Sunscreen for Face (non-tinted)
Facial sunscreen that won’t sweat into your eyes.
Read our article “Are you using the wrong sunscreen?” to know how to choose a sunscreen.
This sunscreen contains the two best rated mineral filters, resulting in excellent broad spectrum protection. It has a silky matte finish, excellent for sensitive and all skin types. This product is used by dermatologists and medical spas to protect patients after invasive skin treatments.
Prevent pre-mature skin aging, sun-induced wrinkles and UV-triggered skin darkening.
Trust TIZO with your sun care.
Size: 50g / 1.75 oz
- For all skin types, including Fitzpatrick I and II
- Safe for sensitive skin types
- Titanium Dioxide & Zinc Oxide: minerals that reflects UV rays away from the body. Does not get absorbed; it coats the skin.
Apply generously and uniformly to all exposed skin areas before exposure to sunlight. For maximum protection, reapply every 40 minutes for swimming and water activities, every 2 hours for non-water activity and after washing, towel drying or sweating.
Read our article Sunscreen Guide for Men” to know how and when to wear sunscreen.
Medicinal Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 8%, Zinc Oxide 3.8%
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Alumina (naturally occurring mineral, thickening agent – low rating with EWG), Cyclohexasiloxane (type of silicone to spread minerals, rated safe), Cyclopentasiloxane (silicone to spread minerals, rated safe), Dimethicone (type of silicone to spread minerals, rated safe), Dimethicone Crosspolymer (water resisting silicone ingredient, low rating with EWG), Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer (water resisting silicone ingredient, low rating with EWG), Dimethiconol (type of silicone to spread minerals – low rating with EWG), Lauryl PEG/PPG-18/18 Methicone (low rating with EWG), Methicone (rated safe with EWG), PEG-10 Dimethicone (low rating with EWG).