- SPF40 Broad Spectrum: protects against the sun’s damaging UVA and UVB rays
- Photostable, will not break down in sunlight
- Water Resistant (80 minutes)
- Free of: chemical sunscreens, preservatives, oils, fragrances, or PABA
- Reef Friendly
Mineral Sunscreen for Lips
Protect your lips.
Read our article “Are you using the wrong sunscreen?” to know how to choose a sunscreen.
This clinical formula is pro sunscreen in a tube. This sunscreen contains the two best rated mineral filters, resulting in excellent broad spectrum protection.
Excellent for sensitive and all skin types. This product is used by dermatologists and medical spas to protect patients after invasive skin treatments.
Keep your lips safe whether you’re at the beach, on the golf course or working outdoors.
Size: 4g / 0.14 oz
- Titanium Dioxide & Zinc Oxide: minerals that reflects UV rays away from the body. Does not get absorbed; it coats the skin.
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure and reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating.
Medicinal Ingredients: Titanium dioxide 4.0%, Zinc Oxide 5.5%
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Alumina, Aluminum Hydroxide, Aluminum Stearate, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, c12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetearly Isononanoate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-15/15, Butyl Ether, Dimethicone, Citric acid, Dipropylene Glycol Dicaprylate-Caprate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Flavor, Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed wax, Hexyldecanol, Hexyldecyl Laurate, Iron Oxides, Lecithin, Ozoderite, PEG-8, Polyglycerl-3, Diisostearate, Polyhdroxystearic Acid, Stearic Acid, Tocopherol (vitamin E), Tocopherol Acetate (vitamin E), Zinger Officinale (ginger) root oil.