- Hydrating formula will leave your skin clean and soft
- Feeds dry skin with necessary oils to improve the skin’s functions
- Gentle, non-foaming, plant-based formula
Gentle AND effective
In our years of working with different products, Rejudicare produces our favourite spa-level face washes. We like them so much so that it inspired us when we formulated our Bodé Face Wash – Milk.
Rejudicare’s cleansers each use a blend of 5 synergistic plant-based ingredients to effectively wash your skin without drying it out.
Purecleanse has additional ingredients like Glycerin and Meadowfoam Seed Oil to further feed drier and more sensitive skin.
If you need something gentler, you can trust this product.
Supporting Canadian – Rejudicare is a Canadian company, based in Windsor, ON.
Size: 150ml / 5.1 oz
- Dry Skin
- Mature Skin
- Sensitive Skin; tends to be reactive
- Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate / Lauryl Glucoside / Cocamidopropyl Betaine / Coco-Glucoside / Glyceryl Oleate: synergistic complex of 5 naturally based, non- irritating cleansing ingredients
- Meadowfoam Seed Oil: an oil that locks in moisture and has antioxidant properties
Alteromonas Ferment Extract (AFE): A marine plant extract that protects the skin from inflammation
Apply a nickel-sized amount on damp skin. Wash for 1-2 minutes. Rinse well and towel dry. Use 1-2 times daily.
Popular question: “How long will a bottle last?”
Based on our personal experience and from clients who use this product, this product contains approximately 2-3 months of product, if used daily.
Aqua, Glycerin, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Stearoyl Lacty- late, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Caprylic/ Capric Triglycerides, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodi- um Levulinate, Potassium Sorbate, Xanthan Gum, Butylene Glycol, Alteromonas Fer- ment Extract, Fragrance*