- Relieves ingrown hairs on the body, face and beard areas
- Treat razor burn and bumps from shaving
- Minimize the appearance of dark spots from ingrown hairs and razor burn
- Travels easily in a carry-on or gym bag
- Roller application is easy and mess-free
CAD $30.00 – CAD $53.00
Say Good Bye To Ingrown Hairs while treating dark spots!
PFB Ultra uses a similar unique roll-on gel as the original PFB Vanish.
But this formula also contains additional ingredients to help fight the pigmentation caused by ingrown hairs and razor bumps.
Enhanced with Chromabright and the lightening power of some plant extracts, this product provides more brightening and anti-inflammatory properties.
Ever had a pimple or ingrown hair that left behind a dark mark for weeks (maybe even months)? That is what we call PIH (Post-Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation).
Ingrown hairs and razor burn cause local inflammation to the skin. When your skin is inflamed, your body may produce extra pigment and delivers it to the inflamed area, where it can stay for a long time.
This effect is unfortunately more pronounced if you have Asian or darker skin.
- Darker skin tones
- Asian skin tones
- Ingrown hairs
- Razor burn and bumps
- Dark spots caused by ingrown hairs, razor burn and bumps
- Salicylic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid: a blend of acids to gently exfoliate the skin throughout the day
- Chromabrite + shiitake mushroom, white water lily flower, and plankton extracts: a proprietary blend of extracts and antioxidants that gently brightens the skin
Apply to dry skin morning and night to the affected area until the ingrown hair lifts above the skin line. Do not wash off.
Safe to use on face, neck, body and genital areas.
Do not use if allergic to aspirin.
Water, SD alcohol-40b, Isopropanol, Glycerin, Acetyl Salicylic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicylmethoxy Chromanyl Palmitate, Tetrahydrodiferuloylmethane, Salicylic Acid 0.05%,
Glycolic Acid 0.10%, Lactic Acid 0.10%, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Leaf Oil 0.15%, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Cyclohexasiloxane, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phentoxyethanol.