- Multi-purpose; great skin care and first aid product
- Soothes skin after waxing services and after shaving
- Cools sunburnt skin and helps speed up healing
- Contains (aloe %)
- Can be used to make hand sanitizer at home (see Directions)
Aloe Original Skin Gel
CAD $4.95 – CAD $66.90
One product, dozens of uses.
This aloe vera skin gel can be used from head to toe to help treat SO MANY things.
Here’s a short list of ways that men have used this aloe gel:
After wax – After shave – Face & body moisturizer – Sunburn – Allergic skin reactions – Blisters – Burns – Cuts & Scrapes
Very versatile product!
Made with aloe vera, tea tree, witch hazel, rosemary and vitamin E, this multi-purpose product is a must-have.
Put one in your grooming kit and another in your first aid kit.
Supporting Canadian – Nature’s Aid is a Canadian company, based in Niagara-on-the-Lake.
(insert what makes Nature’s Aid aloe special; higher %)
- After waxing
- After shaving
- Treating first aid issues, such as cuts & scrapes, burns, blisters, etc
- A “no frills” kinda person who has never used a moisturizer and is curious to try something
- Men (and women), safe for the whole family
- Making hand sanitizer at home (see Directions)
Apply to desired areas.
Can safely be used on the body and face.
Looking to make your own hand sanitizer?
Combine 2 parts rubbing alcohol (99%) + 1 part Skin Gel
Aloe Barbadensis (aloe vera) Leaf Extract, Aqua (purified water), Glycerine, Hamamelis Virginiana (witch hazel) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol (vitamin E), Melaleuca Alternifolia (tea tree) Leaf Oil, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Carrageenan, Lecithin
**Ingredients are plant based and/or naturally derived, and certified non-GMO