- Prevent redness and breakouts by reducing bacteria count on skin
- Efficiently wash away oil and other impurities
- Gentle, plant-based formula; non-drying
- Foaming lather
A face wash for acne skin
Skin is normally populated with bacteria, fungi and yeast. When their count is too high, problems occur.
Hexacleanse reduces bacteria count on skin by adding Hexamidine to its cleansing formula. Hexamidine is a salt that destroys and inhibits the growth of micro-organisms.
If you struggle with acne breakouts, consider upgrading your face wash to Hexacleanse.
Supporting Canadian – Rejudicare is a Canadian company, based in Windsor, ON.
Size: 150ml / 5.1 oz
- Acne skin
- Oily skin
- Rosacea clients with oily skin
- Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate / Lauryl Glucoside / Cocamidopropyl Betaine / Coco-Glucoside / Glyceryl Oleate: synergistic complex of 5 naturally based, non- irritating cleansing ingredients
- Hexamidine Diisethionate: organic salt that destroys and inhibits the growth of microorganisms
Apply a nickel-sized amount on damp skin. Wash for 1-2 minutes. Rinse well and towel dry. Use 1-2 times daily.
Popular question: “How long will a bottle last?”
Based on our personal experience and from clients who use this product, this product contains approximately 2-3 months of product, if used daily.
Aqua, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Lauryl Glucoside, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Hexamidine Diisethionate, Citric Acid, Parfume, Ethoxydiglycol.