- Moisturizes your skin while cleansing
- Free from parabens, sulfates, harsh chemicals, GMO’s, synthetic fragrances, artificial colours and dyes
- Vegan friendly; made with biodegradable ingredients
- Boxed in breathable eco-friendly packaging
Detoxifying Cleanse Soap
Use a bar that’s good for you.
Are you a “bar of soap” kinda guy? Then do your skin a favour and use one that helps your skin.
This handcrafted bar is made with natural ingredients that leaves your skin feeling clean. It’s also “super-fatted”, to help lock in moisture with additional oils and butters.
This soap contains Activated Charcoal powder, which gives it a cool black look. While you bathe, enjoy the subtle smell of sweet orange.
Supporting Canadian – Nature’s Aid is a Canadian company, based in Niagara-on-the-Lake.
Size: 110g / 3.9 oz
- All skin types
- Active people; athletes and weekend warriors
- Olive and Coconut Oil: nourishing and cleansing oils
- Dead Sea Salt: salt crystals that scrape off dead skin cells
Olea Europaea (olive) oil, Coco Nucifera (coconut) Oil, Oryza Sativa (rice bran) Oil, Activated Charcoal, Rosmarinus Officinalis (rosemary) Leaf Extract, Citrus Sinensis (sweet orange) Essential Oil, Aloe Barbadensis (aloe vera), Hamamelis Virginiana (witch hazel) Bark/Leaf Extract, Tocopherol (vitamin E)