- Have smoother skin and minimize visible signs of aging
- Notice a brighter complexion
- Improve your skin’s moisture retention
- Notice visible improvements quickly
- Feeds your skin with antioxidants
- Little-to-no irritation, compared to other chemical exfoliants of similar strength
AFA Exfoliating Gel
CAD $105.00 – CAD $130.00
Smooth skin. Brighter complexion. Quick results.
Bodé has been using AFAs’ professional facial treatments for years. We love them! Clients get the same results from traditional chemical peels, without most of the issues that usually come along.
The AFA Exfoliating Gel is designed to boost results after a professional treatment peel in clinic.
If you haven’t had an AFA professional peel, don’t worry. This gel will still deliver results.
- Fight signs of aging – reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Brighten your skin tone – shed layers of dead skin
- Minimize dark spots – lighten the marks on your skin that are caused by UV damage
- Hydrate your skin – boost your skin’s natural moisture levels
There are 3 formula strengths available: Mild, Plus, Max.
Only the Mild formula can be purchased through our online store.
If you are currently using the Plus or Max and would like to order, send us a message to
- Concerns of visible signs of aging (wrinkles, crow’s feet)
- Thicker, sun-damaged skin
Amino acid Filaggrin-based Antioxidants (AFA): Filaggrin is a protein that occurs in your skin. It is responsible for moisture retention and fighting against photo pigmentation (sun spots).
These amino acids are treated to become an acid that exfoliates, hydrates and provides antioxidants to your skin.
Click here to learn more about AFAs.