Notice to Apple users: Apple has recently launched a new update that interferes with the Vagaro booking widget. If you are not able to book an appointment on this page, here are the steps to fix the issue:
- Open your Safari application.
- Click on “Safari” in the toolbar, and using the drop-down menu select “Preferences”.
- A new window will open entitled “General”.
- Click on the “Privacy” icon (or word) at the top of the window.
- A new window will open entitled “Privacy”.
- The first line of this new window reads: “Website tracking: [ ] Prevent cross-site tracking”.
- Uncheck the box.
- Quit the Safari application and then re-open Safari or Refresh the Safari application.
- The Vagaro online booking feature should now appear enabling you to book an online appointment.