No, we don’t accept only men. We have men who like to enjoy their time at the spa with the important women in their lives (i.e. wife/girlfriend, mother, daughter).
The reason for a male spa to exist is to be a place that men feel at home in, receiving education and quality services that are specifically tailored for them.
Spas may accept men, but they often don’t have the expertise on male care nor the right equipment. Esthetic schools do not adequately prepare estheticians to the needs of the male client. Bode exists to give men a safe spa space to call their own amongst the many overly-feminized spas that exist.
Both are equally effective at removing hair, both have the same hair regrowth timeline, and both are equally discomforting. So why the difference?
Sugar only sticks to dead skin, whereas wax removes a micro-layer of skin with the hair. The layer is not enough to be concerned about, except for sensitive areas where the skin is already thin (ex: scrotum, perineum, butt crack). On these sensitive areas, we use sugar.
For the rest of the body, wax is generally recommended. If it is your first time having something manscaped, we suggest that you try waxing first.
In an effort to preserve the spa atmosphere, we do not have RMTs as part of our service team. Most clinics and physio centres have RMTs available as part of their team.
Our MPs are properly trained and experienced in providing professional massage services.
Come and treat yourself like a man!
With over a decade of service under its belt, Bodé is one of Canada’s leading spas dedicated entirely to the service and grooming needs of the male patron.
The professional team at Bodé Spa have gained local, national, and even international attention, providing education and assistance, as well as selecting and introducing an array of male-specific products that deliver science to a solution.
What our clients are saying…
– Jimmy Constant“Great people. Went for a lip treatment today. Super clean and laid back place. The team is super friendly and I felt absolutely comfortable. I will be back!”
– Eldar Islamovic“Bode is hands down the best spa for men. They are experts in men care, very professional, friendly. This is a place to go to relax and take care of yourself.”
– Jeffrey Maher“Great staff and service. Great place for men grooming:waxing, mani/pedi and massage. Try the salt massage!!”
– Olivia El“Went for a couples massage and the service was fantastic! The room was the biggest we have ever had for a couples massage, with lots of space to move around. The massage was great and very relaxing! I will definitely be back!”
– Bill Fleming“I scheduled one of their packages and it was wonderful. They were very knowledgeable and took time to explain the treatments, etc. I learned a lot about skin care and have changed some of my regime in the morning with his advice.”
– François Quirouette“Professional, courteous, simply great service!”